I’m copying an idea from a friend to use as a Facebook chain note as a blog post. You can see Melody’s original post (as well as additional questions for your reading pleasure) here!
1. I've come to realize that my hair: can be frustrating but may behave itself if I leave it alone.
2. I've come to realize that when I talk: I need to make sure my words are encouraging.
3. I've come to realize that all I really need: is God. He knows my true needs better than I do and is able to provide them.
4. I've come to realize that I hate: my own pride and selfishness.
5. I've come to realize that when I get old: I want to have a legacy of wisdom and faith.
6. I've come to realize that I'll always be: a writer. I was meant to sit up in bed with my laptop, too absorbed in a story to notice how late it is! J
1. I've come to realize that my hair: can be frustrating but may behave itself if I leave it alone.
2. I've come to realize that when I talk: I need to make sure my words are encouraging.
3. I've come to realize that all I really need: is God. He knows my true needs better than I do and is able to provide them.
4. I've come to realize that I hate: my own pride and selfishness.
5. I've come to realize that when I get old: I want to have a legacy of wisdom and faith.
6. I've come to realize that I'll always be: a writer. I was meant to sit up in bed with my laptop, too absorbed in a story to notice how late it is! J
7. I've come to realize that my cell phone: is even better with a full keyboard, so I can send smiley faces to all my friends!
8. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: my attitude is usually made better with some early sunshine and beautiful music.
9. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I: shouldn’t watch exciting movies.
10. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook: I should really be doing something else… J
11. I've come to realize that I really want to: learn to focus on other people and be aware of their needs instead of my own.
12. I've come to realize that I really dislike to: eat mushrooms. They’re too slimy for my liking!
13. I've come to realize that relationships are: always prone to disaster, unless both people are willing to work with love toward one another.
14. I've come to realize love: comes in many different forms.
15. I've come to realize food: is always better when shared with good friends and excellent conversation, no matter how bad it tastes.
16. I've come to realize heartbreaks: are sometimes easier to experience than to talk about.
17. I've come to realize that death: will be followed by a life more glorious than I can imagine.
18. I've come to realize that work: is always made better when I’m doing something I love.
19. I've come to realize that family: is the best support system ever. My family knows how to get each other smiling even during a tough time.
12. I've come to realize that I really dislike to: eat mushrooms. They’re too slimy for my liking!
13. I've come to realize that relationships are: always prone to disaster, unless both people are willing to work with love toward one another.
14. I've come to realize love: comes in many different forms.
15. I've come to realize food: is always better when shared with good friends and excellent conversation, no matter how bad it tastes.
16. I've come to realize heartbreaks: are sometimes easier to experience than to talk about.
17. I've come to realize that death: will be followed by a life more glorious than I can imagine.
18. I've come to realize that work: is always made better when I’m doing something I love.
19. I've come to realize that family: is the best support system ever. My family knows how to get each other smiling even during a tough time.
20. I've come to realize my boyfriend/girlfriend: may never exist, and that’s ok.
21. I've come to realize I wish I would've: made closer friends in high school.
22. I've come to realize that music: really helps me focus.
23. I've come to realize that books: are usually best when read aloud.
24. I've come to realize that nature: reflects humanity. It is both beautiful and warped, gentle and barbaric, comforting and hostile.
25. I've come to realize that hugs: are best when performed in groups!!
26. I've come to learn that smiles: are personal sunshine.
27. I've come to realize that laughter: is my favorite sound.
28. I've come to realize that tears: don’t always come as easily as they should.
29. I've come to realize that faith: is sometimes all I have to live on.
30. I've come to realize that trust: is something I need to develop.
31. I've come to realize that hot cocoa: is a drink worth fighting over—I once had three college friends tackle me in pursuit of hot cocoa mix!!
32. I've come to realize that my life: is a beautiful storybook penned by God Himself; the more I think about this, the more I am willing to live for Him.
21. I've come to realize I wish I would've: made closer friends in high school.
22. I've come to realize that music: really helps me focus.
23. I've come to realize that books: are usually best when read aloud.
24. I've come to realize that nature: reflects humanity. It is both beautiful and warped, gentle and barbaric, comforting and hostile.
25. I've come to realize that hugs: are best when performed in groups!!
26. I've come to learn that smiles: are personal sunshine.
27. I've come to realize that laughter: is my favorite sound.
28. I've come to realize that tears: don’t always come as easily as they should.
29. I've come to realize that faith: is sometimes all I have to live on.
30. I've come to realize that trust: is something I need to develop.
31. I've come to realize that hot cocoa: is a drink worth fighting over—I once had three college friends tackle me in pursuit of hot cocoa mix!!
Beautiful answers, dear friend! "Smiles are personal sunshine" - so true! (And good to know you like music and sunshine in the morning - coincidentally, I do too.) ;)
ReplyDelete~Melody